Our offering for the terminal in Gullbergsvass:
- Loading and unloading of intermodal wagons and storage of individual load carriers for longer and shorter periods in a storage area of about 50,000 square meters.
- Transshipment of breakbulk cargo from and to conventional rail wagons and stuffing containers. This is available indoors and outdoors from two tracks under cover and in an area of about 20,000 square meters.
- The terminal is a part of Green Cargo’s rail logistics with two trains every day connects directly with the Port of Gothenburg.
- The terminal has four reach stackers and three terminal tractors for handling containers, trailers and swap bodies. Every year, we move approximately 55,000 units.
- For handling and transshipment of breakbulk cargo, we have almost 20 forklifts rated up to 18 tonnes, loaders, bale and roll clamps, forks and other goods handling equipment.
Opening times are Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.