For our intermodal network, Green Cargo uses combi terminals in collaboration with terminal operators in Sweden.
The operations at the various terminals may differ in the scope of handling containers, swap bodies and truck trailers to/from between trains and trucks as well as the provision of related services within the terminal area, for example storage of cargo carriers.
The terminals offer additional services, which you can either request directly with the terminal or order from us at Green Cargo in your agreement.
In the case of rail transport, standing up on the day of arrival and the following day as well as the day of departure is free of charge.
- Extra lifting and possibly longer setup than the free time will be charged to the customer according to the price list.
- A unit that is set up for longer than the free time allows, the customer is automatically charged depot hire for that time, even if it is not ordered.
- Trailer shunting includes venting, suspension and folding up the underrun protection. Some terminals have an extra charge for this extra handling, secure this with Green Cargo.
- ADR fee is charged for each handling of a dangerous goods unit.
- Price list of additional services, contact Green Cargo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra lift is always charged where units arrive on a day other than the arrival or departure day.