Green Cargo operates its own block trains on a fixed timetable three times a week to/from Scandinavia – Austria.
Green Cargo/NTR offers reliable and sustainable freight services between Scandinavia and southeastern Europe. For example, we transport large quantities of forestry products and steel. The shuttle is a collaboration between Green Cargo and Rail Cargo Group. With our direct train, you can book onward transportation to several final destinations.
Shuttles and wagons
- Rail shuttle service between Malmö and Wels via Rheinkamp
- 2–3 return trips per week
- Conventional wagons
- Connected to Rail Cargo Group’s European rail network
- Connected to Green Cargo’s Scandinavian rail network with about 270 tariff points
- Malmö – Wels in 52 hours
Additional services on request
- First- and last-mile transportation can also be offered
- Customs handling
- Terminal handling