Corporate governance and reports
Green Cargo AB is a Swedish limited liability company domiciled in Solna. It is wholly owned by the Swedish State and administered by the Department of State-Owned Enterprises at the Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation. Green Cargo has no particular societal mission from the Swedish parliament, except to be operated on commercial terms.
Corporate Governance Report
Green Cargo’s corporate governance is regulated based on external frameworks such as the Swedish Companies Act and other applicable Swedish legislation, the State Ownership Policy and Swedish Corporate Governance Code (the “Code”). In the State Ownership Policy, the government accounts for its approach in important policy issues related to the corporate governance of all state-owned enterprises.
It was resolved that all majority state-owned companies are to apply the Code. The Code is applied according to the “comply or explain” principle, which means that departures from the Code are permitted but must be explained. The Board is responsible for Green Cargo’s internal control in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act and the Code.
Annual general meeting (AGM)
The AGM is the company’s highest decision-making body, where the shareholder’s influence is exercised. Matters to be addressed at the AGM are regulated by the Swedish Companies Act. In accordance with the Swedish Companies Act, the AGM is to be held annually and, according to the State Ownership Policy, by no later than April 30.
Members of Swedish parliament have the right to participate in the AGM, including asking questions. The general public is also to be offered the opportunity to attend the AGM. The AGM is to appoint the Board of Directors and auditors, pass resolutions on fees to the same and determine the profit or loss and the balance sheet.
Green Cargo’s 2023 AGM will be held on Friday, April 28, 2023.
Green Cargo’s financial reports are available below for download as PDF files. If you have questions, please contact us via email@example.com
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2021 Pdf, 5 MB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2020 Pdf, 5 MB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2019 Pdf, 5 MB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2018 Pdf, 1 MB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2017 Pdf, 5 MB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2016 Pdf, 764 kB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2015 Pdf, 669 kB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2014 Pdf, 2 MB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2013 Pdf, 4 MB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2012 Pdf, 3 MB.
- Green Cargo Annual and Sustainability report 2011 Pdf, 3 MB.