Freight documentation documentation
Your order confirmation indicates the deadline for when your freight documentation must be at our disposal, normally, by no later than two hours before the train’s departure.
You can use the forms below or supplement the empty wagon notification you receive from us with information about the weight of the goods.
Consignment note forms and information:
- CIM English/French Consignment Note Pdf, 791 kB.
- CIM Français/Deutsch Frachtbrief Pdf, 1 MB.
- Goods code as per the Harmonized Commodity Code (NHM) External link.
- International code for delivery point as per the Uniform Distance Table for International Freight Traffic (DIUM) External link.
- CIM Consignment Note Manual (GLV-CIM) EN Pdf, 825 kB.